Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome to my new online home!

It is hard to believe I have been blogging for 6 years but not hard to believe that a lot has changed in those 6 years. I am still a teacher but now have only one class instead of the 25 plus I had as a technology teacher. I still love to scrapbook, especially digitally but now use my scrapbooking skills mostly to create items for my classroom and no long rep for a scrapbooking company. I am still married to my wonderful husband but we know have 3 beautiful children and can keep up with friends and family on Facebook instead of sharing pictures and stories on blogger. So for many reasons I no longer fit my scrapbunny blog. I now hope to blog mostly for the early childhood crowd, especially the many teachers like me that will be starting a new teaching adventure, Transitional Kindergarten. I'm excited to start this journey and thank you for joining me here. This week I'll be sharing many freebies I have made for my classroom and my colleges in kinder and first. Some I have shared before and some are new so I hope you all follow me here and on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/scrapbunny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Transitional Kinder with Mrs. O Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design