Sunday, June 3, 2012

Rainbow Theme ???

So now that Open House is over and knowing that my school will be closed for painting this summer I have been trying to plan for next year. I will be teaching Transitional Kindergarten and think I want a change from the ocean theme a have done before. Since I have the Lakeshore Rainbow square carpet I thought a Rainbow theme could be nice and cheerful. School Girl Style has this cute set 

 but I want something in the regular colors I think to go with my rug and book bins.

So using My Memory Suite I think I have come up with a start for labels, name plates and a welcome sign. What do you think? Too cute or too much? I'm thinking cubby labels on rainbow paper and nameplates and book bins on solid colors.




I think these would be cute as pendents or cut into squares for the door








Would you download these if offered as a download?

1 comments:

 

Transitional Kinder with Mrs. O Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design