Sunday, June 24, 2012

Top Teachers' Blog Hop

I am so excited and honored to be a part of a wonderful Facebook/ Pinterest group Top Teachers. I know my teacher friend must have added me by accident because I am a small fish in blog land but I'm going to post this badge and hope I can earn my spot :) Click on the badge to see the Top Teacher Pinterest board. 



The wonderful Facebook party this last weekend was from this group and the fun is just starting! Next Saturda is a blog hop and swap! I'll be guest blogging on another blog and I'll have a guest blogger here. This is my first guest blog so I'm super excited and nervous.  

Check out some of the awesome bloggers that will be hopping and swapping AND sharing freebies :)




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a part of the Top Teachers. It sounds like it is a big honor! Congrats!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my "manly" blog!

    Greg
    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Transitional Kinder with Mrs. O Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design