Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Favorite Things Linky Party


So I was doing ok not spending too much time on Facebook until one of my teacher friends added me to a great facebook teacher group and now it is one of my favorite things. One of my fav kinder people who is on the group started this linky party Mary from 
Sharing Kindergarten
So I can't list everything but here are a few of my favorite things:

Educational Books

You can still read it online here

You can read it online here

This is what we are using in my district to guide our Transitional Kinder

Teaching Tools

L O V E-LOVE my ELMO and LCD projector




My cheap Smartboard

Read Aloud Books


The most fun ever!







6 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa!

    I'm your newest follower! I love your read alouds! Also some of my KDG'ers favorites! Come check out my blog :)

    http://kdg-frogs.blogspot.com

    Maureen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addiction begins! haha
    Thanks for linking up! I am honored I am a favorite kinder people... there are so many great ones!
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a new Elmo!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! BusyBees I'll be posting about how to do cheap tech in the next week including how to make your own ELMO for about $50 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging! Your technology ideas are awesome....WOWzers! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

 

Transitional Kinder with Mrs. O Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design