We have a winner in our first My Memories Suite Giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you to everyone who entered and commented. I told you that everyone would win so here are some goodies for everyone :)
First remember that everyone can download a trial of My Memories Suite for free by clicking the words My Memories Suite This will take you to the My Memories Suite store where you can get the trial or buy the program. When you are ready to buy My Memories Suite put in my Share the Memories code for a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value! The code is STMMMS99167
Now if you download My Memories Suite these next goodies can be installed right into the program and you can use the tips below to customize them, moving elements around or use different paper. It is soooo cool. If you do not have My Memories Suite you can still download all of these and any My Memories Suite kits as a zip file of png images that will work with other graphic programs like PhotoShop so still cool, just not as cool :)
Each of these kits includes papers set up to make the cutest bracket books. Click on the pictures to download each kit. Everyone gets all 3 for FREE from My Memories! You need to hurry though because these will only be free until the end of this weekend.
Now that you have your kits here are some tips and a tutorial from My Memories for making your book.
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Bracket Book
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Just SAVE and PRINT on cardstock!
Bracket Book Tutorial
- Print your Bracket Book on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: pen/pencil, ruler, small scissors, ribbon or jump rings)
2. Cut out along white cuttng uide lines on all of your pages.
3. Using the ruler, mark where you want to punch your holes to put your ribbon or jump rings in.
4. Punch holes where you marked.
5. Tie ribbon or use jump rings to bind your book together.
TIP:If using ribbon, make sure to leave about a fingers space in your loop, do not tie the ribbon too tight, this will make it so that it is easier to open your book
Can't you see using these for creating quick class rooms with a page for each student or an ABC book or a CVC word book? So many possibilities that will be fast and so cute. Hope you enjoy these. Please comment if you want to have more freebies and tutorials :)